Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gym Membership V.S. Training at Home

    Working out at home for me is not an option. To isolate your muscles and get a good workout you have to have certain equipment. You can't live off of lunges and push-ups and get the results you want. Instead of buying equipment I would rather buy a year membership at the gym. It's not expensive and they have all of the equipment you need. Working out at the gym is motivating as well. When I'm at home I procrastinate and never seem to get things done, too many distractions. When I go to the gym I know that I'm there to work. At the gym you can meet people, learn tips and tricks and meet a potential workout partner which is an invaluable asset to have. It's a no-brainer save your money and buy a membership at your local gym, just make sure you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment